Saturday, May 4, 2019

Shaheen & Gordon Internship Day Five

Friday; May 3, 2019

Hours - 9:00 AM-3:00 PM

Today was another day at the office at Shaheen and Gordon. As I continued looking over expert testimonies regarding a big case the firm is working on, Jim made a few phone calls with his clients and continued preparing for depositions in DC on Tuesday next week. The day was pretty relaxing and I talked with Jim and the other attorneys about the depositions in Portland the day prior. For lunch we went to a deli down the road and I ate a triple decker turkey sandwich. After lunch Jim made a few more phone calls and I then I left. Everyone at the firm is very kind and welcoming to me and I’m loving everyday so far. I look forward to what next week will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment