Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Shaheen & Gordon Internship Day Seventeen

Tuesday; May 20, 2019

Hours - 9:30 AM-  2:30 PM

Today was jam packed with emotion. It was my final day at the law office, Shaheen & Gordon and my day started at the Boscawen house of corrections to meet with an inmate. Following the client meeting, we went back to the firm and I worked as Jim prepared the papers I needed him to sign as well as completing the mentor evaluation form. For lunch, we went to our most frequent location, the deli right down the street. I ate a chef salad wrap. At lunch I noticed the magic bars my mom had made were being demolished by the members of the office, everyone taking part in the indulgence. The end of the day was bittersweet, but I had also been invited to Steve Gordon’s house to meet with presidential candidate, Marianne Williamson, later that night and that was fun. I want to thank everyone at the office for making my time so memorable and enjoyable.


No comments:

Post a Comment