Monday, May 20, 2019

Shaheen & Gordon Internship Day Sixteen

Monday; May 20, 2019

Hours - 9:00 AM-  3:00 PM

My day today started back at Shaheen & Gordon for the last two days of my internship. I arrived a few minutes early and awaited Jim’s arrival. When Jim arrived, we left shortly after to go to the attorney general’s office for a meeting. I was allowed to sit on in on the meeting, a rare occurrence. Following the attorney general’s office, we went back to the office, worked for a while and then grabbed lunch. We ate quickly because we had sentencing in Manchester. This was my second sentencing I’ve been to, but it was more emotional because the man was young, and his parents were there to see him cuffed and sent away. The day was over after that, and tomorrow is my last day so I am happy I’ve almost completed senior project but sad my internship is finished!  

Time: 109 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment