Saturday, May 18, 2019

Shaheen & Gordon Internship Day Fifteen

Friday; May 17, 2019

Hours - 8:00 AM-  11:00 AM

It was a short day today for me at Shaheen & Gordon. I arrived at the office and about 10 minutes later we had a client meeting. The meeting was different however because we were preparing this woman for a hearing at the attorney general’s office that would follow shortly after. Although she was nervous at first, Jim’s humor lightened the mood and she was able to answer practice questions more comfortably. After the meeting, I was informed I wouldn’t be allowed to sit in for the meeting at the AG’s office so I left. I was upset because the day before the prosecutor said I would be able to go, but he changed his mind. I’m looking forward to Monday and Tuesday, my last two days with the firm.


Time: 103 Hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment